Software Engineering Intern
We have a few positions for an internship in software engineering where you will work with our core product engineering teams and be part of the development process. You will be working on mini projects along the overall product road map after an initial training period to learn the ropes of product development processes.
If you are looking for an internship to learn and do some awesome work, then you are at the right place. We have a thriving internship program focused on helping highly talented students and recent graduates discover their likes and dislikes and most importantly to help you apply your learning's to the practical world. As a software intern, you will work closely with our product teams and be part of mini projects that are central to the product. We treat internships very seriously and you will qualify if you are dead serious about working hard as well.
- Program, program and program. You will do a lot of this.
- You will also learn how to program right, how to test right and how to create code that rocks.
- You will learn the overall development process and platforms necessary to create, test and manage code.
- You will create small modules that will be incorporated into the live product.
- You will learn new technologies and platforms.
- Duration: 6 months
- Stipend: No stipend is provided as we will be investing in you and training you on technology.
- Certificate: You will get a certificate for completing a training program.
- Job: Successful interns may be offered a full time job, depending on vacancies.
* Experienced Professionals with experience in PHP 7.0, MYSQL 5.0.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress based websites and plugins
using the best practices.
* Working knowledge of MVC or CakePHP, Zend PHP framework is a Plus.
* Knowledge of Magento (Ecommerce) and OOPS will be an added advantage.
* Worked with version control Git, SVN.
* Working experience of 1-2 years.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Are dedicated, committed towards work, hard-working and a team player.
* Take Initiative, Self - learning ability.
If you are looking for a change then please send us your update CV along with below mentioned information.
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Notice Period:
In case you are currently not looking for a change, please forward this message to your friends or colleagues interested in the position.
To apply for this job: Send an email to [email protected] with subject as “PHP Developer”
Your primary focus will be writing content in the form of short tips articles, long blog posts, white paper and presentations covering a specific topic area.
• You will be given a detailed understanding of the product, the market as well as the overall segment so you have full understanding of the topic area. You will also be provided with sample content and a guide to related content to get up to speed quickly. You role will involve:
• Researching specific topic areas to gain full understanding of the space.
• Researching the most important keywords for SEO around the topic you are writing on.
• Write short, long as well as medium length articles and blog posts that are search optimized
• Experiment with titles to make them social media friendly
• Post content and track its performance based on traffic
• Build and manage your content writing calendar based on requirements
• Report and communicate weekly metrics.
• Working experience of 0-2 years.
Strong written and oral English communication skills • A degree in English / Journalism or a related field • Knowledge of content writing for online and offline worlds • Knowledge of keyword and content optimization for search engines • A previous experience in content writing is preferable
Curxoid IT Solutions commenced operations in 2015 and has since been working with leading international customers across USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Join us to learn & work on latest web trends and technologies and grow with a growing organization. Curxoid is primarily a product development company with flexible approach towards cutting edge solutions.
Ample growth opportunities for candidates who are self driven and believe in producing highest quality of work.
To apply for this job: Send your update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with below mentioned information, in subject mention “Content Writer”.